About Me

My photo
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, United States
MY ONE LINER DESCRIPTION IS "PASSION FOR FASHION, MUSIC, AND MY GENERATION..." AND REALLY, IM ABOUT THAT. I LOVE FASHION..ALL OF IT...EVEN WHAT OTHERS DONT.SAME GOES WITH MUSIC...ALL OF IT, MUSIC IS MUSIC, LIKE IT LOVE LIVE IT...AND MY GENERATION IS WHAT I FEEL HAS A NEED TO BE HEARD, AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY PRIOR TWO PASSIONS IS WHAT WE MOSTLY USE FOR THAT PURPOSE. THANKFULLY I HAVE HAVE THE GREATEST FAM IN THE WORLD TO HELP ME AND OF COURSE MY GREATEST LOVE GOD...NO MATTER WHAT, HE NEVER LEAVES. SO YOU'LL GET LOTS FROM MY BLOG...GOD, MUSIC, FASHION, LIFE LESSONS IVE LEARNED, MISTAKES FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM, AND KNOWLEDGE I HAVE THAT MAY BENEFIT YOU...OF COURSE I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. SO WITH THAT IN MIND...ONE LOVE, AND KEEP LOOKIN UP. NOW GET MOVIN AND MAKE SOME FRICTION...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Denim is diamonds.....


H&M Spring 2010 Collection (via MashKulture)


Nike Air Max 1 x Patta Courdoroy/Denim (via Kix-Files)

Denim Printed Leather Zipper Pumps (via AlexanderMcQueen)

Sooooooo...this morning while here in the office i had denim on the mind...denim pants...denim vests.... denim shirts...and the different types of washes. I was thinkin that denim will be trendy in 2010. and after researching and lookin it seems so!!! Bobbie Thomas , Style Editor of Today Show says "denim is a definate DO in 2010!" She even goes as far as sayin from  head to toe. I know denim from head to toe sounds weak or weird lookin but its mos def NOT! I've even found a Denim Printed Leather pump for the ladies for the complete head to toe attempt. Many designers have also put denim in their lookbook's and fashion lines for the spring..such as H&M. Also, I'm not sayin blue denim is where its at, I'm talkin all kinds of shades , washes, tie die, and blacks to grays ...come one come all denim!!! It was the Nike Patta x Air Max 1 with Denim and Cordouroy that first caught my eye on denim. See, all the way down to the toes. I really feel like those old jeans in your closet or jean jacket may come to good use this year. And if you don't have much denim, get your bank and credit cards ready because you're gonna want some! Well till next time beautiful people....One Love, and Keep Lookin Up.



Bobbie Thomas on Denim Fashion (via MSNBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment