About Me

My photo
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, United States
MY ONE LINER DESCRIPTION IS "PASSION FOR FASHION, MUSIC, AND MY GENERATION..." AND REALLY, IM ABOUT THAT. I LOVE FASHION..ALL OF IT...EVEN WHAT OTHERS DONT.SAME GOES WITH MUSIC...ALL OF IT, MUSIC IS MUSIC, LIKE IT LOVE LIVE IT...AND MY GENERATION IS WHAT I FEEL HAS A NEED TO BE HEARD, AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY PRIOR TWO PASSIONS IS WHAT WE MOSTLY USE FOR THAT PURPOSE. THANKFULLY I HAVE HAVE THE GREATEST FAM IN THE WORLD TO HELP ME AND OF COURSE MY GREATEST LOVE GOD...NO MATTER WHAT, HE NEVER LEAVES. SO YOU'LL GET LOTS FROM MY BLOG...GOD, MUSIC, FASHION, LIFE LESSONS IVE LEARNED, MISTAKES FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM, AND KNOWLEDGE I HAVE THAT MAY BENEFIT YOU...OF COURSE I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. SO WITH THAT IN MIND...ONE LOVE, AND KEEP LOOKIN UP. NOW GET MOVIN AND MAKE SOME FRICTION...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Big thanks leads to Big things...just ask @SoleBoutique


Sole Boutique 4025 Broadway San Antonio, TX 78209 210-822-SOLE (FollowOnTwitter)



Its me @steve2da_izzO (follow me haha) just here for another word or two. I've been noticing alot of thanks bein given lately from people on award shows, college football, NFL football, and other places as well. Mostly given to teamates, family, fans and last but not least God. Like this thanks,Colt McCoy lost biggest game to career date and his words were, "I always give God the glory. I never question why things happen the way they do. God is in control of my life. And I know, if nothing else, I'm standing on the Rock." (via MeridianStar) Thats some good stuff..and after a tough loss like that, kudos Colt. I feel that even success comes from who you're thanking, for what they've done, haven't done, and are going to do. A local shop here in San Antonio, Tx has experienced quite a bit of success and from what i can see, much more to come! Sole Boutique is a sneaker and urban wear shop that carries the latest fashion and premium goods here in San Antonio. If you're lookin to stand out in the crowd that's the place to go. In 2009 I noticed alot of tweets, Facebook posts, Blogs, about how successful they've been and all thanking God and his favor. I mos def agree. When you give Big thanks you do Big things! and Sole Boutique is definately doin BIG things!!! One of the big things happenin is that Saucony is given them their own shoe...whaaaaaaaat! YES. You will be able to cop a limited Sole Boutique Edition Saucony Shadow 5000...cant wait! Also Sole Boutique will be having their First Annual Sneaker Palooza March 14 2010 @ Witte Museum. Im sure this will be the first of many to come and one to remember. I will be there mos def. Tickets go on sale Jan 18th. Be there! Now remember Big thanks leads to Big things....if you dont believe me, then visit Sole Boutique and Sneaker Palooza and ask for yourself. If you cant, ill be sure to follow up on Sneaker Palooza and show you what Big things you missed. I'll leave you with a few new arrivals at the shop,so show some support. One Love, and Keep lookin up.



Jeremy Scott Adidas Wing Sneaker (via Sole Boutique) (as worn by Kanye West)


Adidas Samba x Madsaki (via Sole Boutique)

Sneaker Palooza March 14th 2010 @ Witte Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment