About Me

My photo
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, United States
MY ONE LINER DESCRIPTION IS "PASSION FOR FASHION, MUSIC, AND MY GENERATION..." AND REALLY, IM ABOUT THAT. I LOVE FASHION..ALL OF IT...EVEN WHAT OTHERS DONT.SAME GOES WITH MUSIC...ALL OF IT, MUSIC IS MUSIC, LIKE IT LOVE LIVE IT...AND MY GENERATION IS WHAT I FEEL HAS A NEED TO BE HEARD, AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY PRIOR TWO PASSIONS IS WHAT WE MOSTLY USE FOR THAT PURPOSE. THANKFULLY I HAVE HAVE THE GREATEST FAM IN THE WORLD TO HELP ME AND OF COURSE MY GREATEST LOVE GOD...NO MATTER WHAT, HE NEVER LEAVES. SO YOU'LL GET LOTS FROM MY BLOG...GOD, MUSIC, FASHION, LIFE LESSONS IVE LEARNED, MISTAKES FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM, AND KNOWLEDGE I HAVE THAT MAY BENEFIT YOU...OF COURSE I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. SO WITH THAT IN MIND...ONE LOVE, AND KEEP LOOKIN UP. NOW GET MOVIN AND MAKE SOME FRICTION...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


YEZZIR....@steve2da_izzO back to share a little stuff had on my mind...first of all God is GOOD...had to throw that in there because He just is. Had "MURSE'S" (haha) on my mind but ill make another post on that...was lookin at some different sites and came across few pairs of sneaks. Brands that MOST people aren't to familiar with. I didnt really care for a Chukka due to the fact that soon after the whole "vans with skinny jeans" phase hit here in S.A., Chukkas started to have their image ruined..at least from what i saw..I dont mind so much now and    like alot of other chukka style shoes...smooth,crisp and clean is whats catching my eyes now...still into some EXOTIC styles but lately not so much. Here are a few sneaks that caught my eyes...have to say Black Scale Wing Tip sneaks on bottom at bottom of the post are my fave...some may not be so NEW or from early fall season but none the less , they wreck. with that said....thanks for viewing..    One Love, Keep Looking Up....                                                                                                                      
Gourmet Sedici Sneakers via JACKSTHREADS

                                                   
ALIFE Chuck Sheppard via JACKSTHREADS

                                         
Clae Romare Merlot Lo via JACKSTHREADS
              
Deluxe x Vans Chukka via MashKulture


Black Scale Wingtip Sneaker via HighSnobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment